The forecast for Sunday is not very good! High winds and rain.
A decision will be made on whether the event goes ahead at 9 pm Saturday 3rd July 2010. This decision will be posted to the Area website straight away.
Anyone planning to attend the event should check on Saturday evening to ensure it is still on